We are open!! Covid-19 policies and procedures listed below:
· Tee times for all public play will be booked online at valleyviewutah.com
· Tee times will require prepayment (The person booking will pay for the entire group)
· Please call the pro shop if you have log in difficulties
· Bookings will be allowed two day in advance for 18 holes a One day in advance for 9 holes
· Tee time increments will be expanded to minimize congestion
· Beginning May 1st all cancellations will incur 7% processing fee. Rain checks will be issued expire in 1 month.
· No cash accepted
· Punch Tickets, Rain Checks, Gift Cards, Davis County Passport, and PGA Book reservations can be made over the phone. Customer must pay for all players in the group over the phone.
- 9 holes walking $14.00 M-T after 1:00 pm F-S-S
- 18 holes walking $28.00 M-T after 1:00 pm F-S-S
- 9 holes walking $16.00 F-S-S Until 1:00 pm
- 18 holes walking $32.00 F-S-S Until 1:00 pm
- Cart Fee $8.00 and $16.00
· Youth On Course is now available Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday all day, and Sundays after 2:00. Call the pro shop for reservations. Caller must pay for all golfers in the group.
· Restroom access will be available only through the west basement doors
· Pro shop limited to 4 customers at a time
· No loitering – please minimize arrival time before tee time
Food & Beverage:
· Cafe is open. Access cafe through west basement doors.
· No rakes, preferred lies in bunkers
· Flag sticks must remain in cup
· Cups will be prepared for easy ball removal
· No ball washers
· On course restrooms will be open (use only if necessary)
· All practice facilities are open. Please practice safe social distancing.
· Golf carts are available
· Social distancing encouraged
· Golf carts will be disinfected and sterilized after each use
· Please help us and empty your cart after use
We appreciate your understanding and patience. We will keep you up to date on any changes. Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.
Davis County Health Department asks that you please be mindful of fellow golfers and the Valley View Golf Course staff. If you aren’t feeling well please stay home! If you are at risk or have an underlying health condition please isolate accordingly.
We will see you soon!